June 01, 2011

Music Is... Lupe Fiasco "I Gotcha" ft. The Robert Glasper Experiment

Ya know, it seems like when I get my kicks on a certain artist I can't quite let go for a while. If you've been reading up here as of late I've been posting much of what I like from Lupe Fiasco, that of which hasn't even scratched the surface. So anywayz, here's another one. In the video below, Lupe and jazz musician Robert Glasper along with his band members perform an eccentric rendition of "I Gotcha". It's something really special. Not in a way that it's this epic event but, how the chemistry between them is very apparent and there's no outshining amongst them. Everything meshes effortlessly. They all enter this musical twilight zone.

Enjoy...


Posted on YouTube by:  revivedalivemusic     

No comments:

Blogger templates