February 26, 2011

Music Is... Plan B - Welcome To Hell (Live concert footage)

Yes, very clearly I've taken a strong liking to this talented UK singer. Seems like I've been attracted to quite a few singers of United Kingdom decent.

What I wanted though, was a real, live recording of how he sounds live. I posted a snippet of 'Love Goes Down' he sang on a radio show a few days ago. I liked it, but I wanted something you could sink your teeth into. After looking around a bit, I came across this footage taken by YouTuber The Concert King 69. Here he is performing at the Brixton Academy, officially known as the O2 Academy, Brixton located in London. Not to be confused with the O2 Arena which is much larger with a capacity of 23,000 alson in London. Brixton has a maximum attendance of 4,921 taking into account those standing and seated on the upper and lower levels.

Looks like he may have been on the upper level. Anyway, this footage is credited again to The Concert King 69.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Blogger templates