March 28, 2011

Music Is... Converse Skateboard Square - 1° Dia

I stumbled across this video courtesy of TheHabitat101. He's someone I follow on YouTube and I had to give him a shout out. He always "favorites" and uploads some of the best skate clips I've seen and I couldn't leave em' out. So the video here is from Converse Skateboard. I'm not 100% sure of the location but I'm guessing it's either Mexico or South America, namely Brazil. The opening credits are in Spanish I believe, but don't hold me to that. From the credits you gather there are 15 skaters or "skatistas" (love that), 5 photographers and 5 video-makers. Much respect to these guys for doing what they do. I skate very little but I realize the amount of intense hard work, practice and dedication it takes to harness these skills. MUCH RESPECT. Check it out.



No comments:

Blogger templates